What Personal Information Does SISTEMATICA Collect?
- Personal Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, phone number, birthday, Twitter and/or Facebook and/or Google+ and/or Foursquare usernames, use information regarding your use of our Service, and browser information. We automatically receive your location when you use the Service. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users through the Service, improving the content of the Service, customizing the advertising and content you and your friends see, and communicating with you about specials and new features. We may also draw upon this Personal Information in order to adapt the Services of our community to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our network and Services, and to develop new tools for the community.
How is My Information Shared?
Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. SISTEMATICA may share your Personal Information only as described below.
- Friends: Your friends can see the driving indexes assigned by SISTEMATICA application, the location and time of each of your check-ins, name, the first letter of surname, email, phone number, photo, hometown, links to your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Foursquare accounts (if you have connected those accounts to your SISTEMATICA account), a list of your friends. Individuals reading this information may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge. We therefore urge you to think carefully in setting up your privacy criteria for sharing information on the Site and on the mobile application.
- Publicly Available Information, one of the reasons why people use SISTEMATICA is to share contents with other people. Information like your name, photo, hometown, your driving levels, the list of your friends and tips you wrote is shared with SISTEMATICA community as default setting. You may modify these default settings.
Please note that if you choose to provide personal information using certain features of the Service, such information may be available to the wider community SISTEMATICA, or may be published on SISTEMATICA website, which is subject to indexing by third-party search engines.
Sharing with Partners, in connection with business transfers, and for the protection of SISTEMATICA and others:
- Our Partners: In addition to the data sharing described above, we enter into relationships with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses, provide services to you, sell items or provide promotions to you through SISTEMATICA’s Service. In other situations, SISTEMATICA provides services, or sells products jointly with these businesses. We will share your Personal Information that is related to such transactions with that business unless you have chosen not to be contacted by marketing partners during the registration process or in your account settings page.
- Business Transfers: If SISTEMATICA or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that SISTEMATICA goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of SISTEMATICA and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law, including laws outside your country of residence; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SISTEMATICA, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (including outside of your country of residence) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Email communications: If you do not want to receive commercial email or other mail from us, please unsubscribe from the mailing list using the link contained in our emails.
What About Cookies and Similar Technologies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when and how many people visited the pages in our site. SISTEMATICA cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal information to determine who you are or your e-mail address.
Most web browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
The ads appearing on the Service may be offered to users by our advertising partners, who may set cookies.
SISTEMATICA uses Google Analytics to better understand who is using the service, and how people are using it.
Personal Information protection
Your YOURDRIVE account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security.
You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
SISTEMATICA endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that user account information is kept private. However, SISTEMATICA cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
The Service may contain links to other sites. SISTEMATICA is not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices on other sites.
How Do I Delete My Account?
Should you ever decide to delete your SISTEMATICA account, you may do so by clicking on the “delete account” link on SISTEMATICA website.
If you terminate your account, your profile, including your trips history and your check-in, will be removed from the site and deleted from SISTEMATICA’s servers.
Because of the way we maintain SISTEMATICA, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days.
How Is Information Removed From My Account?
Even after you remove information from your account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users.
Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from our servers.
If we make material changes in the way we use Personal Information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Service or sending you an email.
You may contact SISTEMATICA at the following address: Via Giacomo Peroni 400, 00131 ROME, ITALY.
SISTEMATICA S.r.l. 2012